Accessories Product Developer
Who we are
We are Tomorrow Ltd a unique multi-brand company offering a blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcoming designers and brands.
We have curated a selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear and accessories. Our teams make sure brands and designers get quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York. This role is employed by Tomorrow London Limited.
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate will be expected to work across all accessories product categories from design handover to delivering the collection samples. This will require strong organisational skills as well as the passion and drive to create innovative, market leading products.
This role will report to the Head of Product.
What your day to day will look like
- Work closely with the design team to establish seasonal development briefs, launching and managing these with suppliers
- Seasonal material research and sourcing with supplliers and external mills
- Create and maintain tech packs and BOMs. Continuously update and maintain the BOM on Zedonk throughout the product’s lifecycle
- Ensuring all elements of construction are correct for each garment, advising on improvements as/when needed
- Launching product to suppliers, becoming the main point of contact for all development communication
- Building and maintaining strong relationships across the supply chain
- Managing the proto sample schedule for all product, ensuring samples are delivered in time to meet all key milestones through development
- Organising fabric orders for sampling, ensuring fabric is in the factory on time as needed
- Organising all CMT trim and material orders for sampling
- Control of trim orders and supplier allocations for SMS
- Update development trackers and make available for weekly meetings in order to ensure calendar dates and timelines are being adhered to
- Supporting on special projects, made in house, capsules and collaborations as required
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years relevant product development experience
- Experience of performance/technical outerwear advantageous
- Solid understanding and a work track record of both wholesale and eComm development cycles and critical paths
- Experience working with (ideally in) factories and a detailed understanding of manufacturing techniques.
- An excellent knowledge of garment construction methods, finishing, wash, dye and printing techniques essential
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for fashion and creative industries
- Team player who takes initiative and can handle fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Bi-lingual (English, Italian, French, Mandarin, Portuguese) is beneficial
- A relevant design qualification to BA (Hons) standard or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Zedonk
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.