AREA MANAGER NORWAY
We are now recruiting an Area Manager Norway to join our retail team in Oslo.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house now has over 200 employees across Europe and continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption: creating fewer, better pieces, designed to last.
As an Area Manager for Filippa K you are passionate about sharing our mission of a mindful consumption. You are an inspiring, business-oriented leader with a sustainability mindset who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. You devise and execute business plans and develop strategies to maximize the company's growth and development and proactively recommend action plans. You love networking and building relationships and you value interactions over transactions.
As our Area Manager Norway, you will be a part of our retail team and will report to the Retail Manager Sweden & Norway.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, motivate and develop the local retail sales organization and recruit new star candidates
- Create and maintain a superior customer experience throughout your area
- Communicate company KPI: s and identify regional strategies to ensure performance standard and budgets are met
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Retail Manager to enhance sales
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively maximize performance
- Monitor operational expenses and maintain the operating budget in your area by analysing sales reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of each store in your area
- Create a structured and well-organized work environment where you can delegate and take decision to drive the business
- Ensuring a winning culture by training, mentoring, and developing your store teams and team members according to individual needs
Your experience and skills:
- Proven track record of strong financial and business acumen
- Documented leadership experience (managing country or region)
- General understanding of Norwegian employment law and local regulations
- Several years of documented experience in a customer centric environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to use various digital tools as well as multi-task, with a great attention to details, in a high paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- A fluent level of English oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure and a positive attitude
- A genuine interest and passion for Filippa K
The position is a full-time position based in Oslo, with start as soon as possible.
Welcome to apply before the 30th of October.
Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website. Received applications will be handled ongoing throughout the process.
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sust