STORE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are now looking for a Store Development Manager to join our DTC Team at Filippa K HQ in Stockholm.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house now has over 200 employees across Europe and continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption: creating fewer, better pieces, designed to last.
We are eager to speak to professionals with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail construction management and a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design, or a related Engineering field. The ideal candidate is detail oriented with strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills. This person has a desire to work in an agile and collaborative environment and has demonstrated the ability to build relationships and work cross functionally. In addition, experience with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
As a Store Development Manager at Filippa K you are responsible for all new establishments at the Filippa K market. You are also in charge of the maintenance in the existing Filippa K units. You will lead internal and external project meetings as well as construction meetings. The role includes full responsibility of securing that the projects of establishments reach its goals from start-up, boundaries with property/ department store, planning, budget and interior design production and quality to procurement of construction.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- The ability to plan time and costs associated to a new establishment, with a good eye for details
- Experience in budgeting, cost control and follow-up
- A problem solver mentality with the ability to lead and motivate internal and external partners to reach the final goal
- The capacity of making good internal and external relationships with anchorage in the projects you run
- Experience of working with different architects and understanding of concept design and interior.
Essential duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for managing projects from design through completion.
- Design shops that elevate Filippa K and the customer experience and are in line with the creative vision.
- Produce schematic design and design development drawing packages for stores, including new stores and renovations.
- Develop and manage budgets and schedules, coordinating all phases of a project with suppliers and partners.
- Review and approve millwork shop drawings.
- Secure project approvals including design, schedule and budget, and coordinate implementation.
- Create and issue bidding documents and purchase orders to suppliers.
- Coordinate project requirements with internal partners, including Creative Director, VM, and Merchandising.
- Coordinate project scope and details with external partners, including millworkers, consultants, and accounts.
- Work with Finance to close out projects.
- Adhere to established AutoCAD, drafting, project management and directory standards
Required experience & skills
- Experience in Architecture, Interior Design, or similar field
- Experience in retail design, similar commercial projects or high-end/custom residential in a project manager’s position.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Design, Architecture, or related Engineering field
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel), Microsoft Project and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of millwork standards, details, and construction.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat X Pro, BIM360 and Smartsheet.
- Project Management experience, including budgets, schedules, and cost analysis
- Strong analytical skills, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English
The position is a permanent, full-time position and starts as soon as possible.
Welcome to apply before 30.11.2021
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.
For more information about the position, please contact: