Digital Marketing Manager
Until now our Instagram activity has been pivotal in our rapid growth over the past few years. We are very lucky in that we do not pay for content and have a limited gifting budget, but we have a committed tribe of women who are huge Hunza G fans who provide us with unparalleled user generated content. To date this has always been managed in house by our founder and ecommerce team.
We are ready to take our first steps into digital marketing, building on our organic brand awareness, along with hiring our first external Digital Agency to initially strategise and execute paid social. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will take us on this journey, ensuring we protect our brand whilst building on a high growth Ecommerce business.
It’s a truly amazing opportunity to work on a brand that is worn by the most fantastic women in the world.
- Develop a growth plan specifying key areas of digital strategy and present options to grow audiences with scope of investment required, timelines and expected ROI. Emphasis on Instagram but need to be aware of other digital platforms.
- Understand the target customer, designing an outreach plan that optimize final ROI
- Plan and run the digital marketing creations & budgets across all channels.
- Manage and execute digital marketing agency and social media activities.
- Coordinate content creation.
- Build a weekly or monthly digital recap including campaign specific results and
business ROI’s vs. budget to be shared at board level.
- Work with Ops to ensure inventory availability in advance of planned site launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity.
- Manage digital marketing and activity to develop and execute strategies and online initiatives (PPC, UPC) and optimizing SEO, SEM, and SMM.
- Maintain clear master content calendar for digital presence, coordinate digital agency, web developer and graphic designer timeline to obtain deliverables and content.
- Ensure that all creative messaging is aligned with brand values and that digital assets and activity is activated within a set timeline.
- Manage product and creative copy, optimized for search engine optimization, Marketing and CRM initiatives to boost customer acquisition.
- Manage Hunzag.com copy
- Along with Ecommerce Executive, responsible for analysing and reporting on weekly monthly and seasonal e- commerce trade and sales performance and using insights to transform data KPI data into actionable insights and execute accordingly.
- Masterfile, samples prep and photo shoot co-ordination in partnership with upload and marketplace teams.
- Provide digital marketing support, including marketing calendar updates, internal asset requests for both brand and wholesale clients.
- Testing and scheduling weekly newsletters and retargeting.
- Updating newsletter flows seasonally/monthly with relevant imagery.
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A creative with an analytical and goal-oriented brain
- Excellent written English and copywriting skills
- A team player who is a natural collaborator
- In depth understanding of the role social media plays in the DTC and Ecommerce retail arena
- A professional knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring tools
- Based full time in our London HQ
- If you are shortlisted, we would like a brief presentation - TBA