Senior Manager, HR Systems & Data
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 22 Dec 2021
- Human Resources
- Senior Manager
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
- Advancement of Burberry's Global HR technology and People Analytics capability to enable delivery of Burberry's People Strategy
- Accountable for development of global HR reporting and analytics capabilities
- Accountable for the global people master data management agenda
- Accountable for the framework and associated controls which govern the delivery of system enhancements and release management
- Drive continuous improvement across the HR function utilising customer feedback to support the identification of opportunities
- Oversee delivery of change initiatives to agreed timelines and budget whilst ensuring adherence to appropriate project governance and change management frameworks
- Act as an internal consultant to support cross-functional HR technology and people data projects and change initiatives
- Accountable for the overall stability and effectiveness of SAP Success Factors and Kronos WFM / Dimension.
- Product ownership of SAP Success Factors HCM platform (including; Employee Central, Recruiting, Performance & Goals, Succession, Learning, Analytics, and Compensation)
- Seek to evolve existing governance processes which enable delivery of system enhancements, quarterly releases, and new functionality
- Lead development and delivery of the HR Technology Roadmap working partnership with IT and the HR Leadership Team
- Accountable for the resolution of HR systems defects
- Act as point of contact between HR stakeholders and the HR/IT delivery team
- Act as internal consultant on HR systems and reporting to support business change initiatives
- Partner with BBS HR Leadership to enhance maturity of internal controls, standards, and regulations linked to the business process
- Partner with Legal and Information Security to maintain compliance to local legislation and global company policy with a strong focus on data privacy
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are fully engaged and informed
- Responsible for day to day line management, development, and coaching of the Global HR System Manager and Senior HR Data Analyst teams
- Create resource and delivery plans for the next 6-12 months
- Set robust performance objectives for individual team members to facilitate delivery of team objectives and individual development objectives
- Provide regular feedback to team members to promote development and individual performance
- Manage third parties to drive superior outcomes and cost-effective solutions for Burberry
- Work with team members to regularly assess business processes to identify and deploy continuous improvement - prioritising those initiatives which promote compliance and benefit the customer
- Work closely with Process Owners, Colleagues, Third Parties, and wider HR Team to understand complex processes and seek out opportunities for simplification
- Work with team members to identify opportunities for smarter working, simplification, and automation
- Recognised HR or Technology qualification (or practical experience)
- Experience in the field of HR technology
- Leading the development of cloud HCM platforms
- Background in HR reporting / data analytics
- Working knowledge of master data management would be an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Experience in Business or Shared Services would be an advantage
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || HR || BBS - HR SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert