Senior Human Resources Officer
- Manage day to day HR operation and handle all employee life cycle activities.
- Cultivate and maintain culture of positive engagement among associates in the office.
- Take up ownership for projects/initiatives which are in support of furthering the business and people goals of the commercial divisions.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and those HR standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area.
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment process, preparing and placing ads, managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews according to defined standards.
- Assist supervisor in operating the regional HR functions including ER and Performance development review.
- Support the implementation of Performance & Development tools and concepts.
- Support annual salary review, promotions/salary adjustments, as appropriate, in accordance with rewards processes.
- Work closely with entire HR team in driving the implementation of company-wide/regional objectives and programs together with supervisor and HR Director.
- Handle daily HR administrative duties including filing, record updating, P-File and ad hoc projects
- Prepare and analyze statistical reports, updates of Org Chart, and HR reports as required.
- Provide reports and interactive communication on all human resources activities and initiatives to the business head, as required.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Associate holder in Human Resources or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the field of HR (preferably in an international organization and fashion or retail industry)
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese; Cantonese will be a plus
- MS-Office skills, Workday experience is preferable.
- Good multi-tasking skills, independent, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills.