CRM Manager (Senior)
Who we are
Tomorrow was founded to champion and foster the power of entrepreneurial creativity within the global fashion industry. As a multi service platform, we provide services spanning across digital, advisory, investment, production, and sales.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Senior CRM Manager to join our growing Direct to Consumer team, supporting our investment brands, a key focus and growth driver within the business. You’ll report to our Director of Omnichannel and be responsible for setting the strategy for and leading CRM, both online and in-store to get a single customer view. There will be an initial focus on email, including the implementation and execution of an email marketing calendar, partnering with our design team to develop email templates for each investment brand, growing our subscriber base, and reporting against performance of the channel. You’ll also be responsible for overseeing the on-going integration and optimization of our new ESP, introducing new functionality, 3rd party partnerships and technology.’ You’ll work closely across teams within Tomorrow, as well as directly with the brands and their creative teams, to drive the email channel and grow its share of total DM revenue. You’ll also support in setting the KPIs for the channel for each of the brands and delivering against them.
As we expand our physical store footprint across the investment brands you will also be responsible for working closely with our Director of Retail Operations to implement a CRM strategy in-store, ensuring data capture is considered throughout the user journey.
This role will also oversee the Customer Care comms and manage our Customer Care Advisor, ensuring SLAs are met and a superior customer experience is achieved and that all customer touchpoints are consistent, across all investment brands.
What your day to day will look like
- Planning, developing, implementing and executing the overall email marketing strategy for each of the investment brands
- Identify target audience and grow our email databases for lead generation
- Design, build and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Assist in copywriting and proofreading emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Stay up to date on best practices, trends and follow industry policies within email and SMS and pass these insights back to the design and marketing teams for implementation
- Continually carry out A/B testing across subject lines, copy, CTAs and visuals to ensure we are optimizing
- Create and continually optimize our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features, in partnership with the Design team
- Partner with our ESP to ensure high deliverability across our brands
- Report on sales revenue generated from the channel weekly and analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements, identifying key wins and learnings and applying them across the other investment brands where relevant.
- Prepare briefs for all emails to the design and marketing teams and collaborating closely with the ecommerce trade team to ensure the correct products are being pushed and the relevant promotional and trade campaigns are being featured.
- Determine email marketing KPIs develop and present reports on a weekly basis to measure against them
- Provide forecasting across email as well as ideas for campaigns to achieve this growth
- Be able to provide deliverable KPIs for customer care
- Assist in daily management and development of the customer care advisor and put a strategy in place for developing the team long term, with an eye toward expanding into Live Chat in the future
- Support the Director of Retail Operations in the rollout of an in-store CRM strategy and the selection of a POS system that can integrate with our ESP/CRM system.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in CRM both online and in-store
- Multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- Experience managing across multiple brands/stakeholders
- Ability to balance commercial and creative/brand objectives
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Exceptional organizational and data analytics skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment – is proactive, agile and can adapt easily to change
- Enjoys an entrepreneurial, high-growth culture
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities and work within tight timelines
- Experience managing direct reports a must
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Customer Care preferable
- Strong project management skills