HR Business Partner
At hush, we bring passion to everything we do. Our team is full of creators and challengers; problem solvers and rule breakers. From the staff in our John Lewis stores to the team at hush HQ, we’re as enthusiastic as we are dedicated — and we do it all with passion and a sense of fun. The people team are the forefront of this, and we need to make sure our offering is attractive, fun and that we engage people in the right way.
We are looking to hire a part time (3 or 4 days) HR Manager / Business partner (12-month maternity cover). This role sits in the People team and as well as covering the day-to-day HR generalist work, it will also involve leading and delivering exciting, interesting, and effective communications, events and projects, always ensuring that inclusion and diversity are at the heart of what we do.
In this role you’ll bring your experience, ambition, and passion towards people into hush and help us hire and retain the right people to grow the business.
- General HR business partnering for all areas, including employee relations, organisational design and learning & development.
- Talent acquisition across the business.
- Driving internal engagement & communications.
- Planning and delivering the internal newsletter content
To join us, you must have:
- HR experience from a retail background (although not essential);
- Experience in employee engagement;
- A proven track record in leading HR projects;
- Recruitment experience at both the junior and senior end.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, generous staff discounts of 55%, sample sales as well as the opportunity to develop a career, attend relevant conferences & training courses whilst working in a fast-paced but fun environment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.