Alexandra Grecco: Production Assistant
Our Production team is looking for a highly motivated Production Assistant to support with our multi-faceted design and production process. This is an opportunity to hit the ground running in a fun, fast-paced environment with many opportunities to learn and grow with a small business experiencing rapid growth. The role will report to the Production Manager and will also assist our Founder.
Job Type: Full-time. The candidate will be asked to work from our corporate office in New York City’s Garment District.
Job Description: As an integral member of the team, you will be tasked with:
• Having an in-depth understanding of our product and quality standards in order to assist with our quality control process.
• Helping prepare and ship packages for bridal orders
• Assisting with fabric inventory tracking and ordering
• General Garment District errands
• Sourcing materials, trims and supplies as needed
• Supporting communication between local factories and vendors
• Updating and creating seasonal files (BOM/trimsheets/linesheets)
• Developing libraries for previous seasons materials, trims, and embellishments
• Facilitating with new collection patterns (if applicable)
• 1+ years of apparel production, sourcing and/or product development experience. Prior experience in bridal is preferred
• In-depth knowledge of garment manufacturing, including construction and fabrication. Prior experience working closely with bridal or couture garments is preferred
• Must hold a strong desire and willingness to assist the production team in all daily tasks and long-term projects
• Self-motivated and dedicated
• Excellent time management skills with extreme attention to detail
• Humility and eagerness to learn and grow while working with alongside a small team
• Familiarity with the Garment District is a plus