Ecommerce Operations Coordinator
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
The Ecommerce Operations Coordinator role will require excellent multitasking and organizational skills, as well as a start-up entrepreneurial spirit. This is a hybrid role that will work cross-functionally with many facets of the organization and partner closely with different teams to drive the business of Rebag.com and other platforms.
- Oversee order processing, including cancellations and refunds on Rebag and marketplaces.
- Troubleshoot problematic orders, shipping delays, and any other related complications and work with cross-functional (customer service, operations, retail) teams to resolve promptly and improve for future experiences.
- Perform fraud review on orders flagged in our internal queue with a focus on quick communication to the client.
- Review, troubleshoot, and submit any bank chargebacks or Paypal disputes in a timely manner.
- Oversee third party marketplace questions and escalations.
- Performs daily checks of order statuses within our backend and plug-ins.
- Assist in various audit requests throughout the calendar year.
- Perform and support any other ad-hoc duties as assigned within the Ecommerce Operations scope
- 1-2 years of previous experience in ecommerce or a dual ecommerce/customer service role.
- Process oriented and high attention to detail, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to clearly present ideas and provide feedback.
- Startup minded, positive, and a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Shopify Plus and Zendesk experience is a plus.
- Working 2 days a week at our Soho WeWork office location