Senior Project Manager HR Digitalization (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, DE
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2022
- Human Resources
- Senior Manager
Senior Project Manager HR Digitalization (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, international environment and would like to actively drive digitization to ensure process optimization within the global HR organization? Are you enthusiastic for new technologies and innovations in the context of HR strategies and processes? Then our highly motivated and dynamic HR Digitalization team is the right place for you, as we are looking for a very strong leader with ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional project teams. As a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d), you will primarily lead complex, cross-departmental, predominantly international HR Digitalization projects. This is done in close exchange and cooperation with our IT department, various HR departments, external implementation partners or service providers.
What you can expect:
- As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of Global HR Systems to optimize further digital HR processes - supervising the progress of the project with respect to quality, timelines, costs & strategy
- You will be responsible for project initiation, planning, consulting during requirements definition, coordinating technical concept development & testing, ensuring implementation, as well as transferring the results to the HR organization after successful project acceptance
- Next to planning and justifying required resources for successful project completion you will be leading the project team and coordinating further project-related activities with e.g. our Purchasing Department, IT Security or Legal / Data Protection
- Organizing and conducting training sessions for system users and planning the roll-out of the implemented solution together with our HR System Experts will round up your tasks
- To drive our HR Transformation you will select & keep good contact with external experts and represent your project in presentations and communications internally but also externally
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration or business informatics, ideally with a focus on HR or IT, or comparable qualifications
- More than 5 years of experience in leading cross-functional project teams, ideally in an customer-oriented environment
- Solution-oriented and analytical way of working as well as a high degree of diligence
- Very good organizational skills including the capability of setting priorities; accurate and detail-focussed without being a perfectionist
- Distinct customer and service orientation as well as high consulting competence and communication skills on all levels
- Team-oriented personality with excellent interpersonal skills, auch as a positive and constructive attitude, desire and ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to work independently and with self-motivation under tight timelines
- Professional experience with SuccessFactors, SAP HCM and other HR Systems & Add-Ons will be advantageous but not a primary requirement
- Ability to work in a project-driven and results-oriented way, also in stressful situations
- Good English (oral and written)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert