KOIBIRD is recruiting a Graphic Designer who is forward thinking and experienced in producing leading design work across a wide range of mediums including print, web, and motion design. Reporting to the Head of Creative Studio, the Graphic Designer plays a critical role in managing the day-to-day creative output of the business and is responsible for producing stunning visuals with a consistent aesthetic across all our brand channels.
- Own the design of business-as-usual workflow such as email, social media stories, blog posts, home page updates and digital marketing.
- Hands on design ability to produce new and fresh designs across print and digital, as well as social and animated design for Instagram and marketing campaigns.
- Think creatively and propose new design ideas to further develop the brand identity and continuously evolve output to keep designs fresh and innovative.
- Form strong relationships with external suppliers such as printers and packaging suppliers while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Champion new and interesting ideas and stay abreast of what’s happening in design in the wider industry
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders and senior leaders proposing new ideas
- 3-5+ years working as a graphic designer within fashion retail, editorial or agency environment
- Excellent typography skills, creative mind, and a sharp eye for detail
- A good understanding of creating motion graphics, and animated typography and imagery
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a broad range of design projects including look books, instore graphics, event signage, email, web design, motion graphics, print and social campaigns
- An understanding of the printing process; how to set files up correctly, colour profiling, bleed, etc.
- The ability to be proactive, make decisions, see the bigger picture, spot mistakes, and speak up if needed.
- Expert working knowledge in the following creative suites: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Sketch
- Calm under pressure, resourceful and a creative problem solver, used to working to strict deadlines and on own initiative
- Strong understanding of assessing the content landscape for a brand
- Strong communication skills and a highly developed design vocabulary
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- A love of fashion and travel