Talent Acquisition Assistant
We have a new and exciting opportunity to assist the Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent team with all administration and organisation tasks, to help ensure the best talent is recruited across the business for Paul Smith Ltd. This is a 6 month fixed-term contract, based out of our Nottingham office.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you.
• Manage and organise all Talent administration tasks, such as advertising vacancies, shortlisting, planning and scheduling interviews, candidate follow up and communication.
• Manage the Recruitment inbox on a daily basis, ensuring all emails receive the relevant response or are forwarded to the relevant member of the team.
• Utilise the Paul Smith Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to support the Talent team.
• Screen and shortlist candidates against a set criterion.
• Support with social media posts and updates on Twitter, LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms such as Business of Fashion.
• Utilise our employee portal, The House, to welcome new employees and support with internal job posts and communication.
• Assist in organising recruitment events when required.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Office packages.
• Administration experience in a fast paced and busy environment.
• Confident in communicating detailed information via email and telephone.
• Ability to work to set deadlines and can remain calm under pressure.
• Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly systematic, well organised with exceptional attention to detail.
• Approachable and friendly with a positive outlook and the ability to build effective working relationships.
• Highly self-motivated, and able to use own initiative.
• An interest in fashion and career development.