Senior Press & VIP Manager
ERDEM is seeking a Senior Press & VIP Manager with relevant fashion-focused PR experience to join our team to lead and build our Press and VIP Strategy.
The Senior Press & VIP Manager will create and implement the global press & VIP strategy in alignment with the brands communications strategy. They will be our brand ambassador, maximising brand exposure nationally and internationally.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop and execute a dynamic PR strategy and implement product and brand communication by region.
- Globally build new and nurture existing press relationships with Editors and Stylists, consistently pitching and securing Media coverage.
- Define focus markets, media lists and key messages to pitch to media.
- Support in the creation and implementation of VIP strategy. Work on the influencer/brand ambassador strategy to grow our visibility within key markets.
- Act as an inspiring leader to develop and lead a team of 2.
- Responsible for all Press Budgets
- Manage the daily relationship with our EU & US PR agency and VIP agency, driving them to deliver and maintaining KPI’s.
- Responsible to liaise and work with our largest Wholesale Partners to ensure strong editorial coverage in line with brand values and support sales.
- Responsibility of the management of sample sets globally.
- Pitch brand features in line with the PR strategy
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Build strong relationships with the internal team as well as third party agencies and contacts
- Manage the organisation of all PR focused events –press days, dinners, Erdem Moralioglu’s personal appearances etc
- Manage and implement press & VIP gifting programs.
- Support sales across our DTC channels by working with the Client Manager and E-Com Manager, ensuring PR touchpoints are aligned across these areas of the business.
- Management of press & VIP invitations and seating plan for Erdem fashion show.
- Develop press releases as needed.
- Answer interview questions on behalf of Erdem
- At least 5 years of experience gained in a global luxury fashion brand environment.
- Proven strong relationships with British & International Press across Men’s and Women’s markets.
- Result oriented and operational, you will have a hands-on approach and be a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an impeccable eye for detail who builds positives relationships both with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent understanding of key social media platforms and an interest in the digital space.
- Ability to manage people and work well in a team environment.