We are looking for two People Partners to join our small but perfectly formed HR & Payroll team at Jigsaw.
Jigsaw is at an exciting time of its journey as it has refocused on its core womenswear proposition and is growing both its store portfolio and its online presence.
The two roles are split, one supporting Retail colleagues across UK & Ireland, and the other our Head Office teams in Kew and our Warehouse colleagues in Swindon.
The roles provide generalist support covering all key competencies of HR with a focus on ER, Engagement and Talent.
Ideally you will have Retail or multi-site experience, be a self starter, able to engage across all levels of the business and enjoy driving change.
You will already be working at Senior Advisor or Junior Manager level or be an established People Partner looking for a new challenge with more autonomy.
The People Strategy for the coming year is all about creating a performance culture and employee experience.
Connected? Brave? Empowered? True?
If these values resonate with you and you’ve got the skillset we’re looking for, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Responsible for supporting the resourcing needs and creating a recruitment strategy for your business area which attracts high calibre candidates.
- Ensure that the Talent Framework is understood across Jigsaw and conduct and facilitate quarterly and regular talent reviews with the relevant stakeholders ensuring talent and succession plans are up to date.
- Create a training and development strategy to support the development of talent and drive succession in your business area.
- Coach managers to spot and nurture the very best talent to develop a high performing team.
- Provide first line ER support and advice to line managers.
- Lead on complex ER cases in your business area.
- Contributing to updates and developments of HR policies where required.
- Work with the business to create and implement engagement initiatives and embed brand values.
- Work as a People Team on a diversity & inclusion agenda and contribute to the wider sustainability strategy.
- Lead on Pay and Reward schemes for your business area.
- Regularly review key people metrics to develop insight and drive corrective action.
- Lead and manage various projects and initiatives that have a people impact, managing road maps and implementation plans.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver people projects.
- Manage change in the team and business - supporting, coaching and challenging as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Experience in the key competency areas of HR at a Senior HR Advisor / Junior HR Manager level in a multisite Retail or Commercial environment
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Proactive approach and use initiative to continuously develop and improve HR processes.
- Decision-making ability and sense of responsibility.
- Relationship building skills and ability to influence at a variety of levels.
- Drive, enthusiasm and tenacity to work under pressure and to sometimes tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Able to understand and interpret people metrics and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Competent use of Office 365 and HR systems
- Preferably CIPD qualified