Analyst, HRIS - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 11 May 2022
- Human Resources
This is a technical position which is responsible for the analysis of HR data to create actionable reports for the business on trends and patterns. This position also ensures accurate Human Resource data is captured and maintained throughout the HRIS, Benefits, and Talent Management systems. This position will assist in the administration/configuration/implementation of Human Capital Management systems.
- Analyzes and reports on trends from all HR systems (i.e. recruiting, hiring, learning, performance, and termination trends).
- Maintains statistical reports from all HR systems (i.e. headcount and turnover).
- Works with HRIS manager to develop automated reporting solutions.
- Designs, develops and delivers timely and accurate ad hoc HR reports as needed and combines reports from various data sources.
- Identifies improvements, simplification, and reduction in data duplication across HR processes and systems.
- Identifies data trends and anomalies, root causes of issues, works directly with HR end users to provide functional and technical support
- Prioritizes and balances multiple simultaneous projects and ad hoc requests.
- Provides frontline support and training to the end users of various HR systems including reporting, problem solving, and HR data analysis trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in human resources or business management with a strong information technology skill set
- 3+ years' experience in database systems required
- Advanced skills with Excel required
- Working knowledge of Access, SQL, data warehousing, and retrieval technology
- Working knowledge of SharePoint desired
- Must be able to work independently and will be required to effectively interact in a team or project environment with a wide range of management, technical, HR, and benefits clients
- Incumbent must have the ability to independently handle multiple assignments with little lead time, while effectively balancing schedules and ad hoc requests
- Highly motivated
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert