WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Issey Miyake
- Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- Closing date
- 29 Nov 2021
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
EUROPEAN WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER
This exciting opportunity is for a permanent contract and based in our Place des Vosges Paris office. It is a rare chance to join the team at ISSEY MIYAKE and will appeal to candidates already familiar with the world and design ethos of Issey Miyake.
We firmly believe that skills are always transferable, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds and experience levels.
However, here are the MUSTS:
- A keen interest in design and understanding of ISSEY MIYAKE
- Excellent IT skills, most notably SAP B1 and ERP
- POS skills most notably CEGID
- B2B ordering platforms – Nu-Order would be an advantage
- Fluent in French and English. Additional languages, most notably Italian would be a bonus.
- Solid experience in Excel, Data analysis and highly numerate
- Flexible nature, common sense, team spirit and a healthy sense of humour.
The role provides a springboard to work with us on:
- Defining our Wholesale strategy across 6 brands
- The development and implementation of our wholesale strategy throughout Europe
- Driving and developing existing accounts
- Seeking and developing new accounts
- Managing seasonal markets, showrooms and selling
- Managing and coordinating effective communication with head office in Japan (in English) and European clients (in French and Italian)
- Seasonal analytical reporting
If you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please make sure to highlight why you are interested in this position, and what your skill set is.
Established by founder Issey Miyake, the MIYAKE DESIGN STUDIO was established in Japan in 1970. The enduring philosophy is to create new products through the power of human imagination in order to bring people joy and comfort in their daily lives.
33 Brook Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert