Head of Sales - Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 1 Dec 2021
- Sales & Business Development
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY is the fashion house founded by glaswegian designer Charles Jeffrey. Its visual identity is steeped in Jeffrey’s autobiographical primary research, with collections anchored by Charles’ personal styling codes, as well as those of his friends and collaborators. The result is a potent clash of references both subcultural and traditional, scottish and pagan, rooted in queer culture & interpreted through an illustrative & experimental approach to design.
“Over the last 5 years, LOVERBOY has cultivated its own strong visual language – I’m looking for someone who loves that world and wants to contribute to expanding it and communicating it to our ever increasing global community through purity and authenticity of practice ”
Charles Jeffrey, Creative Director
Who we are looking for
As a Head of Sales you will manage, steer and strengthen our wholesale business plan and act as a global brand ambassador representing and embodying our culture, values, and mission.
You have a proven track record in implementing global commercial strategy in Designer Menswear. You have a track record in forming strong relationships with Senior Management and Fashion Directors of Key Retailers, an in depth understanding of international markets and how they operate, and a solid understanding of product & merchandising within the luxury menswear category.
What your day to day will look like
You will work towards achieving 3 year wholesale business plan, driving revenue growth internationally through wholesale (and where relevant retail) business channels and manage existing and new business in global markets.
You will support the development and manage the execution against the brand marketing and communications strategy for the company.
• Manage, lead, structure and motivate a temporary/permanent Sales Team
• Hone the business plan and adjust global & regional sales strategy on a regular basis
• Perform seasonal budget forecasting Sales Campaigns (pre and post)
• Lead seasonal sales campaigns including: management of temporary sales team, booking and taking appointments and overseeing showroom diary
• Directly manage and build business with brand’s key accounts
• Overseeing worldwide deliveries and ensuring smooth communication / execution between internal departments; distribution/logistics/ customer service
• Ensure optimization of inventory, and oversee ATS strategy working with Digital and Customer service teams
Collaborations & Special Projects
• Own, drive and pipeline collaboration partnerships for the brand, Accountable for collaboration revenue targets across wholesale and ecommerce
• Coordinate and work with Tomorrow’s Brand Partnerships Director, brand’s Creative Director, and Tomorrow’s Digital Director.
Retail & Regional Distribution Partnerships
• Oversee the brand’s retail business activity within wholesale accounts, and ensure the brand is best positioned for growth within all doors.
• Source, negotiate and manage wholesale driven shop-in-shop and/or license distribution opportunities with regional partners
• Initiate pop-‐ups, in-‐store installations, and other marketing & sales driven activities with key partners to continuously reinforce brand presence and identity. Define & own the annual trade marketing budget.
• Optimise stock levels to avoid stock outs
Product/ Merchandising/ Production
• Work closely with Design, Development, Merchandising, Production teams to support development of range plans from a commercial perspective, ensuring we are proposing a strongly merchandised and relevant offer that meets moving commercial/market needs.
• Work closely with Production & Merchandising to adjust collection offer during market to optimize sales vs MOQs & sales, reducing risk of cancellations, and post market to define final order book cut.
• Direct high degree of market monitoring, result tracking as well as developing sales/pricing strategies to keep the brand competitive and innovative.
• Accurately forecast future sales and forming sales analysis to capture constant shifts in the marketplace.
What you need to succeed
• 5+ Years of Managerial Position in Luxury Sales
• Bachelor's Degree in Business is a plus
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (Specifically Excel)
• Knowledge of softwares such as Joor Personal
• You are a dynamic leader who is analytical and detail driven and you play for the team
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multibrand, multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Commercial Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcomig designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear, accessories, technology and jewellery including Marni, OAMC, Ambush, Ader Error, SJYP, Sue Comma Bonnie, Tibi, Facetasm, Markus Lupfer and Frame providing these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
In January 2016 it was announced that Three Hills Capital Partners would invest $21 million in the business, providing funding for further international expansion.In 2016, Red Circle Investments, the family investment company of Diesel founder Renzo Rosso, has acquired a “high single digit” stake in the multi-SERVICES platform Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd.
In January 2017, 470 MM, the Italian boutique consulting firm has joined the Group and has been rebranded as Tomorrow Consulting Ltd.
In March 2017, a new Italian based JV, Todo Srl, has been established in partnership with Doro Group in order to develop Rebecca Minkoff production, distribution and retail.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York, currently employing 120+ people in 4 continents.
10 Redchurch Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert