Brand Manager (Luxury Fashion)
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 1 Dec 2021
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets
Who we’re looking for
You will be working closely with our Brands Operations Manager to build the business infrastructure to effectively integrate our investment brands.
Your priorities will include maintaining control of diverse business operations, proactive communication on key initiatives, helping build and maintain a high-performance culture; and securing the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
What your day to day will look like
- Manage and oversee cross-functional projects and initiatives related to exploration and acceleration across business units
- Work directly with the senior leadership team to set the strategic direction and operational priorities for investment brands
- Set comprehensive business goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives of our investment brands
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors
- Run board meetings and management meetings across our investment brands
What do you need to succeed
- Proven experience in operations
- Understanding of business functions such as Project Management, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
….even better if you have
- Previous experience in fashion business
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multibrand, multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Commercial Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcomig designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear, accessories, technology and jewellery including Marni, OAMC, Ambush, Ader Error, SJYP, Sue Comma Bonnie, Tibi, Facetasm, Markus Lupfer and Frame providing these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
In January 2016 it was announced that Three Hills Capital Partners would invest $21 million in the business, providing funding for further international expansion.In 2016, Red Circle Investments, the family investment company of Diesel founder Renzo Rosso, has acquired a “high single digit” stake in the multi-SERVICES platform Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd.
In January 2017, 470 MM, the Italian boutique consulting firm has joined the Group and has been rebranded as Tomorrow Consulting Ltd.
In March 2017, a new Italian based JV, Todo Srl, has been established in partnership with Doro Group in order to develop Rebecca Minkoff production, distribution and retail.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York, currently employing 120+ people in 4 continents.
10 Redchurch Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert