Manager, Digital Commerce - Soma - 11215 Metro Pkwy
This position is responsible for driving conversion and sales through the online merchandising strategies for a set of categories. Partner with Cross Functional Key stakeholders to drive the product offering and enable the site experience to drive business results.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Owns and is accountable for a set of categories with in Digital.
- Partners with Cross Functional Key Stakeholders to set category strategies and budgets to achieve Sales, Profit and Turn goals; and digital KPI's (Conversion ; AOV, etc)
- Manages site & presentation of merchandise assortment, product categorization and taxonomy all to maximize conversion, sales, and drive higher AOV
- Ensures the assortment has the right depth and breath to support the Digital sales plan
- Recommends the right pricing strategies to drive the assigned category business goals.
- Oversees the site search & filter programs to ensure accurate and complete product results.
- Continually monitors & analyzes sell-thru, taxonomy performance & key merchandising programs, including personalized product recommendations to develop recommendations or identify trends/patterns.
- Reviews and analyzes online competitor site merchandising, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, product representation and taxonomy. Reports findings and provides appropriate counter-strategies when appropriate to Key Stakeholders to with recommendations to drive performance.
- Partners with Site Experience team to drive strategies for assigned categories to hit sales goals.
- Leverages feedback from all available resources: customer service, customer feedback reporting, product ratings and reviews, social media, and utilize the information to optimize the site and improve site metrics.
- Provides Google Analytics and Trends to the Merchandising and Planning Teams to develop and execute Digital Assortment.
- Keeps abreast of market trends, consumer trends, competition, customer service issues, and eCommerce technology and dynamics.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Teamwork, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
- Decision Quality
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Action Oriented
Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Working together to achieve the desired results - with a willingness to pitch in on whatever will help the team better serve our customer.
Keeping a curious, open mind, rooted in testing and analysis, that allows us to move nimbly to react to business and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of online marketing/merchandising experience are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs:Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
- Must be deadline driven and operate with strong sense of urgency
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast- paced office environment
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive results
- Possess the desire, ability and knowledge to ensure that our merchandising initiatives are the most current, help identify merchandising needs and/or development opportunities to align with our overall ecommerce strategies
- Understanding of Internet as a commerce channel, trends, and user behaviors
- Positive attitude with a creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills are required, along with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Power user of website analytics, content management and on-site search tools
- Assertive and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance working on several tasks at a time
- Must understand the "customer first" philosophy always keeping in mind our approach is to deliver a world class experience for our customer in everything we do
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert