Digital Customer Care Assistant
Acne Studios is looking for a service-minded individual fluent in English with a strong sales focus, administrative skills, and empathy for customers’ needs. In this job, you will work within a department of crucial importance to our business and will learn about different aspects of e-commerce and the fashion industry. Your assignments will include daily customer contacts through various channels (telephone, email, live chat, and social media), clienteling, and occasionally assisting with special projects. Excellent customer service skills are essential for this role. We think that you who are passionate about Acne Studios and the digital side of the fashion industry will suit our team well.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), which may include evenings and weekends.
You will be based out of our Acne Studios offices in New York City, however, you will need to be able to work remotely if circumstances (such as the current pandemic) require it.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Provide excellent service and support to customers primarily through email, telephone, live chat, and social media
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our customers’ needs and our products
- Proactively work to retain digital customers through CRM tools and clienteling initiatives
- Navigate customer orders and logistics, with active use of our order management system
- Maintain a high level of luxury service awareness at all time
- At least 2 year of documented work experience within e-commerce customer service is required
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English is mandatory
- Familiarity with customer relationship systems (CRM), order management systems (OMS), and/or omnichannel initiatives is a plus
- Additional language skills are highly meriting
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude, friendly tone, and eagerness to go above and beyond to impress our customers
- Highly motivated with self-initiative, and yet a team-player
- Reliable and punctual, excellent with time management
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.