Social Media Manager
NICCE has cemented its place as a premier lifestyle brand. Celebrated for its unique take on the latest casual-wear trends. Throughout its growth, NICCE has stayed true to its roots and It's original concept "Individual Apparel Crafted For Every Moment". London is the cultural hub that sparks the brand’s creativity. With a big focus on sustainability next year, NICCE is still embedded, supportive and completely influenced by the ever-changing culture, lifestyle and rich music scenes of London.
- Create & curate engaging social content that makes new & existing customers become fans of Nicce.
- Develop (in partnership with marketing) a unique brand voice and aesthetic across our social channels that is reflective of our brand identity yet native to social channels
- Concept in-house content curation and outsourced content curation: Manage a network of internal and external content contributors, reviewing and strategising content on a weekly basis to curate the feed(s).
- Identify on-brand tastemakers in the social communities and build partnerships with influencers, brand advocates and other creatives along side the influencer assistant.
- Constantly push creative boundaries (while maintaining and establishing the brand's signature POV/identity) in order to generate fresh content that connects with Nicce audience in new ways.
- Plan the monthly content calendar across Nicce’s key organic social channels and produce a weekly/monthly content schedule that aligns with the website, brand campaign, product pushes and events; Must have an engaging and timely narrative, flows smoothly and brings to life Nicce’s brand personality and product offering
- Build organic community engagement through likes and thoughtful commentary
- Optimise platforms with best practice applications, i.e.: handles, tagging, hashtags, etc.; Identify new channels that are brand appropriate and aligned with brand strategy and acquisition strategies
- Analyse performance of social content on a weekly basis and use this to constantly evolve the calendar moving forward; Develop weekly and monthly reporting to be shared cross-functionally
- Own the budget for for the Social media department.
- Research and identify emerging social media trends and features, and lead evolution within Nicce channels
- Be the eyes and ears for the team on what's trending on social media. Take a broader POV beyond just fashion as to what are the relevant topics of conversation we should be taking a POV on.
Ideal applicant will possess the following…
- Deep familiarity with and passion for fashion, online retail and social media
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinker
- An intuition for the type of content that engages on Instagram and social channels. You understand what's going to make our audience engage, while upholding the aesthetic of the Nicce brand.
- An affinity for the Nicce brand and customer. An insight into why they are fans of Nicce so that you can generate content that truly connects with him/her.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment; able to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced business and pace of social content generation
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years social channel management and content creation experience
- Fashion or lifestyle experience (at forward thinking brand) preferred
- Competitive salary - depending on experience.
- 23 days holidays.
- Clothing allowance and Staff discount on company’s products.
- Pension, Group Life insurance and Cycle to work scheme
- Team events and monthly pay day lunches.