- Needle & Thread
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 3 Dec 2021
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
British womenswear brand Needle & Thread was launched in 2013 by founder and CEO Hannah Coffin. Synonymous with ultra-feminine designs and silhouettes, Needle & Thread celebrates colour and femininity in the contemporary sector and takes inspiration from the English countryside, flowers and vintage finds.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Wholesale team for an established and successful womenswear brand based in Central London. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about growing their career in Wholesale, and who wants to be part of a dynamic and close-knit team.
- Working with Wholesale Manager, delivering key sales numbers in line with budget requirements. Hitting business sales targets every season for each collection across UK, European and ROW clients.
- Supporting with the expansion of Needle & Thread wholesale. Conducting research for potential partners, considering strategy for global growth in-line with business vision and agreed Board actions.
- Taking responsibility for a defined portfolio wholesale accounts. Initiating regular face-to-face, zoom or telephone meetings with all major clients to obtain feedback and gain a thorough understanding of their needs from the brand. Trading client accounts throughout the season, monitoring ST performance and stock levels and reacting accordingly.
- Coordinating diary management for wholesale selling appointments with support from the Wholesale assistant.
- Be able to confidently conduct seasonal sales appointments, and within them use sales skills, territory and account knowledge to ensure clients are selecting styles that are performing for their territory, and spend is allocated accordingly.
- Preparing reports and analytics for the Wholesale Manager regarding how collections are trading. Detailing styles that are performing well, areas of growth and opportunity, and identifying any potential risk areas within the collection.
- Working with Wholesale Manager on post sales spend reporting to enable regular and accurate updates are supplied to senior management against budget expectations.
- Monitoring and updating the client, style and range information on JOOR to ensure the system is constantly accurate. Communicating any exclusive or cancelled styles to clients and the wider team wherever necessary.
- Liaising with Production, Accounts and Logistics teams regarding all client order requirements, and ensure all communication on invoicing, payment terms and delivery schedules is clear and up to date.
- Monitoring client markdowns and communicating this with the wider team.
- Supporting team in raising Needle & Thread PO’s and order confirmations for all wholesale accounts.
- Assisting with wholesale administration. Helping to ensure client database and seasonal production logs are kept up to date at all times and providing information to the wholesale team and senior management when required.
- Onboarding new clients and ensuring all information and requirements are set-up on internal systems and communicated to the wider team.
- Assisting with processing of in season re-orders and RTV’s where necessary, ensuring all teams are updated with stock level details.
- Proven experience working within the wholesale team for a relevant womenswear RTW brand.
- A strong understanding of fashion wholesale and experience communicating directly with high-end partners.
- Experience in managing wholesale client accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience hosting sales appointments with buyers.
- Preferably have an understanding of the JOOR order system – although not vital.
- Detail oriented, and highly organised with an ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Strong communication skills including excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly presentable and very well groomed.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Forward thinking with the ability to problem solve.
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and work very quickly under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced excel skills.
Founded in 2013 by CEO and Creative Director Hannah Coffin, Needle & Thread is best know for its ultra feminine and sophisticated contemporary womenswear, with an emphasis on hand embellishment and fine detailing.
The key international stockists include; Net-a-Porter, Harrods, Liberty, Bergdorf Goodman, Moda Operandi, Lane Crawford, and the brand’s flagship global online store needleandthread.com
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert