Junior Graphic Designer
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £30,000 to £35,000
- Closing date
- 4 Dec 2021
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ROLE: Junior Graphic Designer
As part of the Global Brand Marketing team, the Junior Graphic Designer will play a key role in creating marketing materials, driving forward social media, ideating and creating best-in-class content to engage new and existing audiences, and ensuring our visual language across digital is consistent across all channels and in line with our brand DNA.
No day is the same - from capturing video for reels on the set of a campaign shoot, to designing invitations for trunk shows, to planning our Instagram grid, you’ll be collaborating cross-functionally to ensure our creative output is cohesive, relevant and effective.
- Ideate and create thumb-stopping content that will drive engagement, inspiration and relevancy
- With an audience-first mindset, visualise the weekly social content plan (focus on Instagram), working with the Marketing team to ensure strong storytelling, and alignment with marketing calendar
- Work closely with Art Directors to optimise all content for social/digital (across pre- and post- production e.g. briefing a campaign videographer, right through to cropping and editing third party content)
- Collaborate with eCommerce and Marketing teams to create high quality content across other priority owned and paid channels such as newsletters, advertising, website etc
- Design assets for a variety of marketing, PR and business needs such as invitations to events or trunk shows, press packs, lookbooks, marketing decks etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role either in-house or at an agency, preferably with luxury brands
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, FinalCut/Premiere
- Experience in creating content for key social platforms including capturing and editing video, stills, GIFs etc
- Demonstrated understanding of social media best practices, and a keen interest in digital trends, platform innovation and new features
- Eye for detail and strong visual understanding of brand DNA
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
- Proactive self-starter; confident in pitching new ideas
- Experience in a fast-paced, high traffic, creative work environment
- A positive and collaborative attitude
Designed by women for women, Galvan London was launched in 2014 with the mission to fulfill the need for a new kind of occasionwear – clean, cool, and pared down. Currently, Galvan London has expanded into a full ready-to-wear offer, including resort wear, separates and most recently, power knits – that can be worn throughout all the moments of your day. Galvan London’s pieces are created to make you feel empowered for that important meeting, big birthday, wedding, first date or simply to be a trusted wardrobe hero that you can pull out any time to make you look, and feel, incredible from the inside out.
8 Clarendon Cross
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert