Global Wholesale and Retail Marketing Executive
- Axel Arigato
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 4 Dec 2021
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are offering an exciting opportunity as Global Wholesale and Retail Marketing Executive, joining our London Office. When working with us you can expect to work with great colleagues in a rapidly expanding global fashion company, where every day brings unique challenges and possibilities.
The Wholesale and Retail Marketing Executive’s function is to support with the extension of the Axel Arigato brand, as its relates to third party visibility.
This role is responsible for flighting campaigns, content, and product initiatives across our wholesale, concession and third-party platforms with a keen understanding of how to leverage partners as vehicles of marketing, customer acquisition and performance. You'll collaborate with external partners to manage seasonal coop budgets while working cross functionally within the organization to understand product sell-in and drive awareness, consideration and conversion via strategies ranging from affiliate and influencer programs, organic and paid social, email, editorial, and in-store retail activations.
- You'll manage the seasonal coop budget across all partners, allocating funds to ensure the commercial success of key drops, while maximizing brand visibility
- You'll drive strategic initiatives with partners to ensure wholesale is a vehicle of customer acquisition, conversion, and brand awareness
- You will negotiate rates, fees, and campaigns based on business objectives
- You will ensure partner content is brand-right, with a nuanced understanding of brand voice, look and feel
- You will develop a seasonal commercial strategy, owning the flighting of brand campaigns and 3rd party content across digital platforms, driving customer outcomes based on pre-defined goals.
- You will work with commercial wholesale teams to identify key strategic opportunities ahead of, and in season
- You will brief internal partners with all seasonal wholesale, licensing, and third-party content and strategic needs
- You'll hindsight monthly and seasonal campaign performance, measuring and analyzing KPI's and action learnings to maximize future effectiveness
- Create a dedicated strategy for each of our key wholesale accounts, to ensure our Axel Arigato is thinking globally, but acting locally
- Key contact person for any Wholesale international requests in regard to marketing (offline, online)
- Provides seasonal marketing pack and assets to WS partners
- Provide seasonal assets and guideline’s ahead of each season
- Support new partner launches with marketing activity where required
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager, and wholesale team to determine how annual marketing budgets are spent across Third Party Channels
- Work with the local events team to plan, and execute a calendar of world-class marketing activities to surprise and delight customers and drive footfall and sales
- Partner closely with the Brand/Creative team to produce marketing assets as needed for retail
- Support with any retail initiatives, such as store-led events, sale campaigns
- Provide local marketing support to stores upon request and as needed
- Ensure clear and concise store communications are developed through Retail Communications for all retail marketing initiatives in a timely manner
- Help compile & present market/competitive research
- Actively seeking new opportunities to engage existing and potential customers with our brand
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver omni-channel marketing messaging to support the retail business
As you probably figured, this is a broad role with great possibilities. However - it will also require a lot from you. Both in terms of skills within communication and organization, but also when it comes to grit and taking initiative. To be successful in this position you have a deep understanding of wholesale.
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience in digital, coop, or wholesale marketing
- Experience flighting campaigns, understand the rapidly changing competitive market
- Well versed in the retail landscape particularly new digital selling platforms
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of wholesale and digital KPI's
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and an ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally
- Proactive and Organized
- Priority setting skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply by answering the questions in the form and submitting your CV and a motivational letter. We will hire as soon as we find the right fit and therefore, the position might be filled before the last day of application.
Start date: According to agreement. Preferably January - February 2022.
Salary: According to agreement.
We're Axel Arigato – a people-powered lifestyle brand.
Since launching in 2014 by Swedish natives Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, we've been expanding our product offering which started with sneakers to include ready-to-wear for men, women and kids as well as lifestyle accessories. By forgoing seasonal collections and engaging with our customers directly, we aim to democratise the luxury fashion market delivering an exceptional price/value proposition. The brand is socially-driven and we insert our community into the buying experience by utilising social media platforms as a tool to understand consumer needs, preferences and desires. The goal is to create a brand that brings people together, through the power of positivity, community and memorable experiences.
The brand believes in the Swedish/Japanese philosophy behind minimalism and this is the main source of inspiration for the brand. The word Arigato or Thank You in Japanese, originally and literally means "difficult to exist". It was used to express that something was valuable and not easily found.
We have two main offices in Göteborg, Sweden and London, England.
Stora Badhusgatan 37
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert