Axel Arigato is offering a full time position for a creative Copywriter to master the Axel Arigato voice and write rich and engaging copy for all assets and channels for the brand. The ideal candidate has strong editorial instinct, great copywriting skills and a willingness to react appropriately to trends and cultural conversations.
The Copywriter reports directly to the company’s Brand Director (interim).
- Master the Axel Arigato voice and write engaging copy for our daily business including but not limited to: Website, product descriptions, homepage, email marketing, social content, paid social media and google advertising.
- Write copy for other ad hoc marketing communications e.g., Events, in-store POS, customer letters, gifting cards, terms and conditions, affiliate & marketplace communication
- Write and sub-edit brand package, brand book, brand biography and founders biographies
- Write rich, engaging content for all storytelling pages and content-rich pages to support product launches, events and seasonal collections
- Own creative copy for seasonal collections and brand campaigns, working closely with the design team to execute each project
- Guide the customer relations team to write in an inspiring, editorial tone and participate in creative workshops and brand trainings
- Prepare well informed copy strategies around cultural moments to react appropriately to trends and cultural conversations
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent tone of voice
- Coordinate translation of copy across our different languages.
- Be the point of contact and ensure accurate and timely delivery of assets
- Maintain brand consistency in marketing and social media messaging and ensure that our company’s culture, values and beliefs are integrated into our communication efforts.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in creative writing within the luxury fashion sector or fashion e-commerce
- Portfolio demonstrating creative copywriting skills
- Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Strong creative vision and understanding of how brands come to life in different channels
- Strong creative eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular
- Highly organized and deadline driven
- Ability to produce quick results if needed and work with internal stakeholders on tight schedules
How to apply:
Please apply by providing a CV and portfolio as soon as possible.
Start date: We will hire as soon as we find the right person.