Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with the most positive impact. Environmentally friendly sneakers, made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, avoiding chemicals or polluting processes when possible. Our sneakers are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producers and manufacturers.
VEJA is currently looking for a Wholesale Assistant to join our North America team. Job based in our New York City office.
Essential functions of role include not limited to:
- Daily assistance for Account Executives on all aspects of customer-related administrative tasks.
- Organize and enter orders in ERP system on a seasonal basis, send order confirmations to customers within given timeframe. When necessary, extract purchase orders from customer portals (i.e. Tradestone) before entering in ERP system.
- Main point of contact for Joor/Nuorder templates, UPCs uploads and product copy templates.
- Responsible for ensuring all EDIs (via Spring Systems) match ERP system before shipping. Communicate and track all updates to AEs and customer(s), approve all orders in ERP system.
- Responsible for daily upkeep of seasonal account management logs to track customer shipping and payment data.
- Track and fulfill all customer requests for samples, including packing and shipping product.
- Maintain master files for the wholesale department, i.e. customer contact details, payment terms, distribution matrix, etc.
- Prepare and communicate product knowledge information to customers each season and manage calendar for product knowledge clinics, virtual or in-person when necessary.
- Assist in seasonal market preparation, i.e. market prep data, customer appointment management, showroom and/or tradeshow set-up, etc.
Commitment to the VEJA mission and vision; passionate about ethical and sustainable fashion.
This is an entry-level role. Prior internship experience in wholesale with a fashion brand is preferred with exposure to ERP systems.
Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required, ability to quickly navigate and update multiple spreadsheets at a given time.
Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Positive “can-do” attitude, ability to independently problem solve and propose solutions.
French speaker is a plus.