E-commerce Manager China
We are offering an exciting position as an E-commerce Manager for China to join our expanding Online Team.
The E-commerce Manager for China is responsible for developing and executing Tmall strategies to achieve the business targets and enlarge share in the Tmall platform. You will also be responsible for managing, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide insight and support strategic business decisions for Tmall and the Chinese market. You should also be updated and understand how to drive sales and build brand awareness on Tmall and share the insights with other departments.
Additionally, in this role you need to cooperate with Tmall, to carry out and plan online activities, supervise the implementation, and be responsible for the statistics of the activities on Tmall and provide effective analysis reports for the activations.
You will research and give suggestions for short and long-term actions to increase for example AOV and retention by our Tmall customers, how we can improve loyalty and build a strong community in China. You are also reporting on sales targets for Tmall, margins, with KPIs such as CR, AOV, return rate, ROAS, ROI. You will also work closely with the merchandising team to ensure stock availability and update the product catalog for Tmall.
- Managing our Tmall store and other potential digital platforms
- Developing and executing Tmall strategies and plans to achieve business targets, increase the share of sales on Tmall platform
- Develop the Tmall business plan on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis including KPI breakdowns, operating rhythm, daily sales, and campaign calendars
- Oversee daily operations and coordinate with internal teams to achieve business goals
- Work closely with Tmall, our TP, and internal functions to plan and execute campaigns
- Inform and collaborate with in-house teams and TP teams, as customer service, logistics, marketing, merchandising, finance, and brand to execute daily operations
- Deep understanding of online business in China, Tmall, and the fashion industry
- Maintain regular business reports with analytics and insights
- Communicate effectively and work closely with the merchandising team to fulfill business needs, optimize inventory structure and achieve sell-through targets
- Work closely with the e-marketing team to drive quality traffic and build brand awareness
- Create reports about Tmall sales on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have a deep understanding of the e-commerce market in China as well as proven and recent experience in Tmall. We believe that you are a self-starter and an independent individual but also a strong collaborator. We believe that you have excellent communication and analytical skills and a strong understanding of the Axel Arigato brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or closely related field.
- Proven and recent experience within Tmall and working cross-functionally
- Focus on financial success with the ability to formulate strategies based on market needs and the Company goals
- Experience in managing Tmall, as well as other potential digital platforms
- Logically thinking, good at analytics, and proficient with Excel
- Demonstrated understanding of budgetary & financial concepts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent with a positive working attitude
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Chinse
Start date: According to agreement
Salary: According to agreement
Please submit your application in English including a CV and a brief motivational letter.
We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.