Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business case and business strategy
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to JOOR roll out and adoption
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
What We're Looking For
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our tight-knit NYC team.
- 2+ years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Account Management or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- A proactive, consultative account manager
- An ability to handle difficult upselling and reselling conversations
- A scrappy go-getter
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.