Online Wholesale Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
STINE GOYA is looking for an experienced Online Wholesale Manager to manage, build and develop our partnerships with existing and new international online wholesale partners together with our Sales Team at our Head Office in Copenhagen and our agents abroad.
STINE GOYA is currently in an exciting period of development and growth within the global market and key retail partners – both online and offline. Your main responsibility is to develop and optimize existing digital partnerships and onboard new key digital partners. International online business is a cornerstone in our strategy. We are recruiting for an experienced manager within this field to realize our potential through creating confident and strong relationships with buyers with a keen focus on data analysis, focused marketing activities and shared commercial objectives.
Our new online wholesale manager will have relevant experience with international online wholesale business, analyzing and optimizing performance and as well have strong contacts with relevant online wholesale buyers.
This candidate will be based at our headquarters in Copenhagen and report to our Head of Global Wholesale.
- Define plans for our development with Online Key Accounts across all markets together with the Head of Global Wholesale and the rest of the management team.
- Executing all plans according to schedule, fulfilling all objectives and budgets and providing comprehensive performance reports as part of the Sales Team reporting
- Ensure our Sales Agents are supporting our objectives and cooperate professionally with you and the accounts
- Define and onboard new Online Key Accounts in existing and new markets through systematic market monitoring, updated client database, creating strong relations through visits and consistent contact etc.
- Contribute to strengthening our brand awareness and visibility internationally through coordinated PR and marketing activities in close cooperation with relevant teams and agents
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Significant international sales experience working within online wholesale/online key account business in the fashion industry
- Proven relationships with key industry buyers particularly in Europe and the US
- Analytical experience to create the insights need to further develop and optimize the performance on online business platforms and partnerships
- A results-oriented mindset and a drive for achieving ambitious targets and goals
- A self-starter approach, taking initiative and ownership of role and directives
- High-energy and team player spirit that reflect Stine Goya values and demonstrates a strong commitment to our customers and brand
- Strong communication skills with significant customer experience and enthusiastic selling personality
- Fluency in English
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Online Wholesale Manager” in the subject line:
· 1 x A4 page cover letter
Stine Goya is dedicated to supporting a more ethical and inclusive industry. We believe that diversity in all forms makes the workplace richer. It opens up the possibility for everyone to express their talents, both individually and collectively. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Stine Goya established Stine Goya A/S in 2006. We are a private and independent label, representing four collections a year across RTW, accessories and footwear. The collections are developed at our in-house design studio and are initially presented at the showroom located in Copenhagen alongside our Customer Service, Retail, Production, Graphic, PR & Marketing, Finance and of course Sales departments. We hold a unique position within the global fashion industry, and are working systematically with partners and agents to secure a more responsible future.