Who We Are
Tomorrow is a fast-growing fashion Group supplies top-fashion brands across the globe. Shanghai Office is recently opened to lead the group business in APAC. We are looking for a number of talents to build our wholesale team, accomplishing showroom activities during market dates and support the clients day to day. This is an exciting opportunity to start a new adventure working with international teams from London, Paris, Milan and New York…
Who We're Looking For
Regional Sales Manager of Greater China. This is a leadership position critical to regional sales performance, as well as a manager role of a team of 3-4 sales.
Execute the strategy of Tomorrow Group, following local leadership team and in collaboration with the Tomorrow brands.
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like
- Lead the wholesale business and deliver a strong sales performance in the region.
- Build a strong wholesale distribution network in Greater China.
- Accomplish Sales Targets.
- Manage and support clients day to day.
- Create and execute sales policies.
- Maintain, develop, educate, a high quality of Channel/clients.
- Deliverable feedbacks to brands by season.
- Lead the Sales Team in Greater China.
- Improve efficiency, Simplify sales processes
- Manage sales/client data, Tomorrow Crew, Joor, etc.
- Always ensure sales opportunities are maximised and identify additional sales.
What You Need to Succeed
- A minimum of [ 2 ] years of experience in a similar role within a similar or larger organisation, a minimum of [ 5 ] years of experience in the industry
- Excellent communication, interpretation skills.
- Excellent leadership, able to bring great impact to the team.
- Proactive, rigor, Problem Solver, work well under pressure and competitive,
- Excellent client management skill. Retail sales training experiences is a plus.
- Excellent in English & Mandarin. Preferable a third language (French, Italian, Japanese and/or Korean).
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.