[London Based] Full Time Ecommerce Intern - FTC 6 Month
This is an ideal role for someone looking to gain experience in Ecommerce. The main areas of responsibilities will be with the assistance of the smooth running of the galvan.com website working with both the e-commerce and customer service team. Also to provide cross-functional assistance to wider commercial team.
- Support digital team to ensure excellence and efficiency across all digital channels, for example ensuring that all content is collected for digital ads, website, display banners
- Support the Ecommerce team by ensuring the website customer journey is optimised through analytics, customer research and understanding of the competition, continuously looking for improvements to drive conversion.
- Use Shopify CMS to support website and online trading across online visual merchandising, add relevant product tags e.g. 'new arrivals' to correctly maintain site labelling
- Support the team by checking stock alignment across Zedonk + Mintsoft and assist in creating return labels when needed
- In line with the Trading strategy assist the Ecommerce Coordinator to execute content across site and run quality control processes to ensure flawless execution:
- Ensure website assets are always accurate and up to date ·
- Assist with analysing and producing daily and weekly sales reporting · Run publishable item / inventory reports for digital teams ·
- Support with e-commerce photoshoots
- Ecommerce experience within the fashion luxury sector would be desirable
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good understanding of website management tools
- Ability to prioritise the workload and learn new processes and systems quickly
- Willing to learn
N.B. Work from home for most days, occasionally working at the Notting Hill Gate office.
Office hour: 9am - 5pm