Sales Associate - Vendeur(se) - Paris
We are looking for a passionate Sales Associate– Full & Part-time, to join our team in the heart of Paris: Galeries Lafayette Haussmann and Le Bon Marché Rive gauche.
The Sales Associates are responsible for handling excellent customer service, increasing brand knowledge, executing visual standards, and driving sales and other performance goals set for the store together with the Store Manager. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to work for an exciting brand.
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service in line with the company’s expectations.
- Follow strictly the company’s retail manuals.
- An understanding of current products, trends, and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To uphold clear and concise communication with all departments, colleagues, and staff.
- To continuously build and maintain customer relationships
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- To assist in stocktaking.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- To know your city and the social movements within it. To use this information as a tool during the customer service ceremony.
- To be aware of daily sales targets, KPI goals, and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Work in and promote a team-oriented environment that can have fun whilst remaining professional.
- To take responsibility for own actions whilst showcasing a positive attitude.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Put customers at ease when dealing with complaints and be seen to go the extra mile.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Representative role
- To participate in customer store events if deemed necessary.
- Prior sales experience in retail is a must, experience in department stores is a plus.
- Sales experience with high-end retail brands is an advantage.
- Strong selling techniques and excellent customer service skills.
- Passionate about Axel Arigato products and brand.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work productively and take initiative.
- Works well with others and is a good team player.
- Great communication skills with a social and outgoing personality.
- Have a humble approach and contribute to a good team spirit.
- Be open to new things and receptive to constant development.
- Willing to work flexible hours and availability as per business needs.
Last day for application: 2021-11-30
Salary: According to agreement
Starting date: According to agreement
Apply by submitting your CV and a brief statement of why you are the perfect fit for this position in English.
We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.