CX Workforce Analyst
Depop is the community-powered fashion marketplace to buy and sell unique fashion, with over 30 million registered users in more than 150 countries. Depop is a place for anyone to discover and celebrate their style on their own terms, and to feel good about their fashion choices by extending the lives of millions of garments. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London with offices in Manchester, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. Depop has approximately 400 employees dedicated to its mission of building the world’s most diverse progressive home of fashion, that’s kinder on the planet and kinder to people. In 2021, Depop became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Etsy - the global marketplace for unique and creative goods - and continues to operate as a standalone company.
Our mission is to build the world’s most diverse progressive home of fashion. Our team is dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience to serve the needs of our global community.
Depop exists to empower the next generation to transform fashion. We are a community-powered fashion ecosystem that's kinder to the planet and kinder to people. We give our audience something they can't get anywhere else - unique fashion, with amazing people and the chance to create a better future by showing up as their full selves, at full volume.
We operate on three values:
- Circularity - We’re taking the circular economy mainstream. Changing people’s relationship with clothes and making it easy to choose options that are kinder to the planet.
- Self expression - We’re a space for self expression that encourages millions to explore, connect and find their identities through style.
- Opportunity - We’re building a home of fashion where everyone feels welcome and anyone can succeed on their own terms.
Working within the Community Experience team, we are looking for a Workforce Analyst to support Depop's growth while visualising insight of the user journey. The role will be analysing the user journey across all contact channels, markets and languages to truly understand the users experience and how insights can drive business change. Data analysis will also challenge our forecasting and staffing assumptions to manage the overall Community Experience operation over multiple sites.
- Building Visualisations, reports, dashboards and Apps to share quantitative User Insights with the relevant stakeholders across the business relating to the user experience
- Analyse complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Developing reporting requirements and building appropriate automated reports & relevant, engaging and reliable dashboards
- Working with product managers and data engineers to identify business data sources and build technical requirements to support CX data management
- Deploying a range of analytical techniques to answer ad-hoc business questions
- Developing metrics to analyse CX performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Focused on continuous improvement and establishing this capability to drive improvement initiatives in customer experience and operational efficiency
- Develop and maintain forecasting models, accounting for trends and seasonality in contact ratios/drivers highlighting issues and working towards SLAs
- Analyse large historical datasets to ensure that our Operations teams are delivering against plans, with the ability to find actionable insights to drive improvements across our organisation.
- Analyse structured and unstructured data from customer transactions and business operations, then present insights and well-argued recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience analysing, interpreting, and summarising complex data
- Expertise querying massive datasets using a variety of SQL dialects, with demonstrable understanding of query optimisation and relational modelling
- Extensive experience and practice in the creation and implementation of data visualisation solutions, with solid awareness of data visualisation principles
- Good knowledge of databases and data structure and experience of implementing new models
- Proven experience in CX environments (ideally), building contact patterns and forecast models to manage resource levels.
- Knowledge and experience of Looker (or similar visualisation tool Power BI etc)
- Proven experience of producing accurate intraday / interval workload forecasting models using statistical techniques
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change.
- Highly numerate, with significant experience of using Excel or Google Sheets for data collation and analysis
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with customer care operations and support teams, finance managers and business intelligence analysts
- Communication skills that clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information to operations and managerial staff
- Understanding of how to test, measure and validate your outputs. Able to translate findings to non-technical audience.