Jonathan Simkhai is seeking an experienced Fashion Production Coordinator to join our Production team at a growing brand.
- Follow through the complete production process including lab dips, strike offs, fabrics, trims.
- Issue purchase orders for bulk material. Follow up all bulk material status and keep track of material delivery.
- Assist in bulk approval and relay approval comments to factories/mills.
- Manage WIP and keep track of delivery dates with vendors.
- Generate and update cut tickets for each collection.
- Review and Approve the care label based on JS standard
- Review and Release QC report based on JS standard.
- Communicate with factories on any production issues.
- Maintain data accuracy in Apparel Magic.
- Assist the Production Manager daily by providing requested status updates and discussing scheduling plans.
- AA degree, Bachelors preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years garment production experience.
- Strong sense of urgency to adhere to deadlines, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of design basics, garment construction and finishing.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently when necessary.
- Detail oriented, punctual and eager.
- Ability to react to change/flexibility.
- Open to learn and take constructive criticism.
- Strong organizational skills to manage many details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Established in 2010, the Jonathan Simkhai brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the modern woman. The core aesthetic philosophy plays with the tension of feminine strength and sensuality; this is reflected in the employment of customized fabrics, romantic detailing, linear lines, and contoured silhouettes. Through designs that seek to embolden women with confidence and ease, the brand represents modern versatility. As a 2015 winner of the prestigious CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, Jonathan Simkhai continues to redefine the 21st century wardrobe and reinvigorate American fashion.
Check us out at www.jonathansimkhai.com