Social Media Manager
FENG CHEN WANG is a London-based menswear label founded by Fengchen Wang in 2015, after graduating from the Royal College of Art’s prestigious Fashion Menswear MA.
With a strong focus on technical outerwear, Wang’s garments range from the relatively minimal with a forward-thinking functionality, to the boldly conceptual and wholly futuristic.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Social Media Manager to join our small team. This is a key role for the development of Feng Chen Wang. This is a strategic and hands-on creative role.
1. Social media
- Develop and implement global social media strategies across all platforms including (but not limited to) Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and other relevant platforms
- Develop custom influencer & affiliate marketing strategies, tactics and activations on a seasonal and ongoing basis
- Ensure all traffic channels perform optimally by setting, and measuring, relevant KPIs
- Manage social media Paid Advertising budget, reporting to Head of Commercial, Finance Director and Creative Director on ROI
- Own planning, management, content publishing and copywriting for all social platforms - runnings its day-to-day and weekly responsibilities, this includes weekend and holiday hour publishing
- Identify relevant UGC, editorials and celebrity/influencer dressing, tagged & mentions in real time.
- Oversee community management and make sure all direct messages, comments, questions and concerns are answered appropriately and in as real time as possible
- Ability to source, edit, format and repost assets quickly in keeping with time sensitive nature of social media
- Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly calendar which includes KPIs objectives and key initiatives
- Identify, understand and keep up to date with the latest trends and opportunities on social media platforms and with the influencer community to ideate and innovate the social space
- Distribute and manage digital content - internally and externally - making sure brand guidelines are followed. Internally includes collaborating with the team in China that looks after its local territory and platforms.
2. Ecommerce & website
- Own the E-Commerce user experience to grow this channel significantly.
- Review Google Analytics, SEO, PPC as well as other measuring platforms to gain performance insights, and suggest solutions to boost desktop and mobile performance
- Oversee and optimise on-going website performance with actions to improve traffic, time on site, email sign-up
- Own e-newsletter platform in planning, management, content publishing and copywriting
- Assist in copywriting for website
- Collaborate on and support co-workers at company events such as photo shoots, shows and popups
- Manage archiving of digital assets
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments such as mobile apps and UX enhancement tools
- Liaise with internal teams and external partners to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency across all channels. Working closely with inhouse Graphic Designer who will oversee visual & art direction. Working with the external PR Agency to ensure consistency of brand marketing strategy across all touch points
- Other duties as required from time to time
Our ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
You are creative, highly resourceful and a great communicator. Ultimately, you are able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers, increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
We’re a very small London satellite to the main Feng Chen Wang operation in Shanghai, so you will need to be able to work independently as part of the small London team, with some evening and weekend work required from time to time due to the fast paced nature of the fashion industry.
- 3 to 5 years' proven Digital & Social Media Marketing experience
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience within the Fashion industry
- Experience with SEO, Performance Marketing, Social Media publishing, analytic and listening tools
- Experience with Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus (and other Adobe Creative Suite as Premiere or video editing is beneficial)
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events
- Results-oriented, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com :
- Your CV and confirmation of your current salary and how soon you’d be able to start in the post,
- A covering letter letting us know why you think you’re suitable for the post,
- Confirmation of your status to work in the UK.