US IT Service Desk Analyst
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 10 Dec 2021
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ZIMMERMANN is currently seeking a US IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Team on a full-time basis.
Based in our Head Office in New York and reporting to our IT Operations Manager and US & EU President, this role is responsible for providing IT Support to the business, executing IT project work and administration as required.
The successful candidates' responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide IT Support for Business:
- Resolve IT Issues and questions from the wider business
- Provide support in use of IT functions/services
- Troubleshoot application issues, and provide technical conduit to any 3rd Party Support
- Proactively resolve IT issues, using IT monitoring tools and alerts.
- Monitor service desk issues, and respond to all issues in a timely manner.
- Support commercially important operations out of hours.
Administer IT Systems:
- Create, Change & Disable User accounts based on advice from HR department, ensure all IT services are accessible for all new starters & stores.
- Ensure Backups are successful, and report any identified issues to wider team.
Execute IT Project Work:
- Research and deploy IT systems where required as directed by IT management.
- Execute project work as part of the wider IT team.
- Manage and facilitate store openings from an IT perspective.
This is an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced opportunity to join a well-respected global fashion business!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmermann founded their namesake label in 1991. They fast won a loyal following - smart, sartorially savvy women with an eye for quality fabrics and clever cutting.
Early in its evolution, Zimmermann took the bold step of fusing fashion with swimwear. Zimmermann’s bold original prints, beautifully made one-pieces and sculptural bikinis create a new point of reference in flattering, sexy and stylish swimwear. Zimmermann present their ready-to-wear collections each year in both Sydney and New York.
In Australia, Zimmermann maintains a collection of stand-alone stores across the country, creating seductive and dynamic retail destinations that reflect the brands modern and optimistic aesthetic. In 2008 Zimmermann also launched its successful online boutique at zimmermannwear.com.
The collections are stocked in stores internationally. Stockists include the iconic Barney’s, Saks 5th Avenue, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Zimmermann is also featured on the world’s premier online stores such as Net-A-Porter.
Demand from its growing international clients has seen the opening of Zimmermann stores in the United States. In 2011, Zimmermann opened its first US store on Robertson Boulevard, in Los Angeles. The brand now has five US stores located on Mercer Street in New York City, East Hampton, Americana Manhasset, Robertson Boulevard, and in June 2015, launched its new Los Angeles flagship on Melrose Place.
Zimmermann Headquarters are located in Sydney, while the brand also operates offices and showrooms in New York, Los Angeles and London. Zimmermann has been the recipient of multiple fashion awards, including the Australian Fashion Laureate award, amongst others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert