US IT Service Desk Analyst
ZIMMERMANN is currently seeking a US IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Team on a full-time basis.
Based in our Head Office in New York and reporting to our IT Operations Manager and US & EU President, this role is responsible for providing IT Support to the business, executing IT project work and administration as required.
The successful candidates' responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide IT Support for Business:
- Resolve IT Issues and questions from the wider business
- Provide support in use of IT functions/services
- Troubleshoot application issues, and provide technical conduit to any 3rd Party Support
- Proactively resolve IT issues, using IT monitoring tools and alerts.
- Monitor service desk issues, and respond to all issues in a timely manner.
- Support commercially important operations out of hours.
Administer IT Systems:
- Create, Change & Disable User accounts based on advice from HR department, ensure all IT services are accessible for all new starters & stores.
- Ensure Backups are successful, and report any identified issues to wider team.
Execute IT Project Work:
- Research and deploy IT systems where required as directed by IT management.
- Execute project work as part of the wider IT team.
- Manage and facilitate store openings from an IT perspective.
This is an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced opportunity to join a well-respected global fashion business!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.