HR Coordinator, US
ZIMMERMANN has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and focused HR Coordinator to join our HR team in New York.
Reporting to the HR Manager (US), this role will serve as the primary point of contact for Human Resources queries in the New York Head office for US Corporate and Retail teams.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “hands-on” proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new employees.
- Update and maintain office policies in line with any updates to procedures or legislation.
- Manage the employee off-boarding process, including but not limited to notifying IT and conducting Exit Interviews.
- Support with the recruitment of new talent.
- Facilitate all Visa requirements for existing and prospective employees including managing applications, liaising with external counsel and maintaining accurate and up-to-date information.
- Work closely with Payroll to ensure all staff members are accurately captured and any enquires are responded to in a timely manner.
- Coordinate Parental leave requirements across Corporate and Retail teams.
- Maintenance of Payroll schedule to capture all new employees, exiting employees and changes to employment.
- Assist with the annual appraisal process by analyzing trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
Required skills and expertise:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Tertiary level Human Resources qualifications
- Diligent and highly confidential
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the Zimmermann brand, is looking to be a part of a successful, growing business and is a pathway for professional growth.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.