Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) - Web
Miinto is a dynamic and fast growing company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. As a fundamental part of this journey, we are looking for a talented and ambitious
Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our team and lead the design direction specifically for our website/ecommerce platform, which is set to be completely rebuilt in 2022. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you.
The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with User researchers to collect, analyse, and enrich our user knowledge to create a solid foundation to drive product decisions
- Turn user research or business ideas into wireframes, prototypes, and quality UI
- Take part in raising the level of visual design through design critics, feedback sessions and close collaboration with fellow designers.
- Help fellow designers grow by sharing your knowledge and expertise, and guiding them in projects and tasks outside of your own domain.
- Own our Web Design System and ensure that all design components are always available and up to date in design tools and component libraries, ensuring that as much as possible are based on reusable components.
- Create well-crafted design proposals that communicate rationale and align with Brand guidelines, and Stakeholder & Business requirements.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately
What we are looking for:
- Around 4+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer, or similar role
- Experience with Sketch/Figma
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design, and new UI design & technology trends, and a portfolio to back it up
- Experience working with and developing a Design System
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Experience in e-commerce, or similar conversion funnels, is a plus
- Experience with Zeplin, Storybook, Jira, Invision are also a plus
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Warsaw or Copenhagen.
- Remote is also an option.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global e-commerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team