We are looking for a strong, experienced logistics manager to join our team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis.
It is vital that this role is filled by a candidate with previous experience working internationally, with retail or fashion industry experience preferred.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label and TheFounded, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
- Own and oversee E2E supply chain for a growing business in a start-up phase, able to identify and implement process improvements, as well as take company plans and deliver fit for purpose logistics functions
- Manage relationship with 3PLs, freight forwarders and carriers to ensure good service at the right price
- Manage the on time and to cost PO delivery for multiple wholesale and ecommerce partnerships
- Co-ordinate fulfilment operations, overseeing pick completion and arranging onward delivery
- Provide PO reconciliation information and delivery details to support the invoicing process
- Monitor stock levels, intake and despatch from 3PLs and ensuring stock records are up to date and accurate
- Create import and export documentation to ensure goods move smoothly through borders
- Tracking and reporting on emissions from supply chain to allow the business to arrange appropriate offsetting to support carbon neutral aims
- An expert in logistics able to drive business change projects to support the growth of the business
- Confident managing the import and export of goods. Experience of UK / EU trade would be an advantage
- Ability to design and implement standard operating procedures to service Braveheart strategic partnerships
- A ‘right first-time’ approach, always aiming to improve customer experience
- Highly organised and able to manage competing priorities
- Good computer skills, particularly MS Excel are a must have
- Good communicator able to inform and support the wider business
- A self-starter, able to drive own agenda
- Highly numerate and organised
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.