About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
Incepted in late 2014, Sourcing Operations and Analytics (SO&A) within GAP International Sourcing is entrusted to drive efficiencies across brands and sourcing organization. This includes building Process & Systemic guardrails with specific focus on buy readiness, booking and in-season initiatives across the organization in tune with business needs on both Brand & Sourcing side & bringing these capabilities to maturity and embedding them in our ways of working.
The team is a unique blend of professionals from Tier 1 B-Schools and Fashion institutes based out of New Delhi office & bringing strong experience of Operations & Product Management. The team is accredited with driving large scale impactful projects leading to elimination of 'waste' & making operations more agile & teams more productive.
The team has transformed the highly manual PO (Purchase Order) Management task through innovation led continuous improvement thereby streamlining and automating processes & systems- result being accurate & timely release of Purchase Orders to vendors enabling the production timelines to be adhered to.
The team now serves as a central operations team for Gap International Sourcing across all categories, geographies and brands.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Process large volume of datasets, performing quality checks to create error-free deliverableseports for different cross functional teams and Leadership
- Support ad hoc analysis, audits of data and special projects, as needed
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solution
- Build relationships and effectively partner across varied functions to influence changes
- Lead a team of Analysts/Team Lead and manage workload distribution, allocation of tasks and monitor service levels
- Provide a role model for team members and coach and develop individuals to ensure they reach their maximum potential.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance levels within the team with a view to identifying ways of improving performance levels.
- Monitor escalation of queries to improve team's service and support
- Developing of Goals, KRAs &KPIs for the team members and its implementation
- Provide Subject Matter expertise and deliver trainings as per the business requirement
- Explains rationale and provides system knowledge and bigger picture while delegating jobs
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- MBA from Tier-1 management institute in General Management or Operations preferred with overall experience of 5-7 years (Pre + Post MBA combined)
- Exposure to Project Management with attention to accuracy and speed
- Good Analytical skills with attention to detail to derive key insights & their impact to the business
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Power-point skills
- Ability to drive results in a highly agile and ambiguous environment and being able to effectively & clearly communicate with different levels of stakeholders
- Prior experience of leading mid-to-large teams
- Comfortable in working with different levels of stakeholders across multiple time zones and build strong working relationships with them
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.