- La Garconne
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 11 Dec 2021
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Part Time
We are actively seeking an In-House Model for product fit modeling and photoshoots primarily for ecommerce. We will be showing only body and partial face (below the nose) shots on the Product Detail Page (PDP). This is a part-time position.
- Model for PDP photoshoots, which takes place 2-3 times a week.
- When not modeling, provide administrative support ranging from organizing files to steaming to photoshop, depending on your skill set.
- 10+ years of previous modeling experience modeling is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work full days.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- We're seeking a candidate with the following measurements: Size: 2 - 4 / Height: 5'8"-5’9” / Waist: 25-26" / Bust: 32"
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, as well as your measurements and photos.
La Garçonne is a leading online fashion retailer specializing in modern luxury, with flagship store in Tribeca, New York City. Founded in 2005, La Garçonne’s precise vision for ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories and home objects is rooted in modern sophistication, demonstrated in our well-curated buys punctuated by carefully selected of-the-moment pieces. Seasonal collections from both established and emerging designers move easily between androgyny, femininity, and masculinity, between bold statements and timeless classics. Our viewpoint resonates with a creative, culturally-aware global customer base, and is distilled in Moderne, La Garçonne’s in-house ready-to-wear label.
504 Greenwich Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert