Stockroom Associate Opportunities
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 20 Dec 2021
- Coordinator / Executive
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
We are looking for a Stockroom Associates to join our stores in London on a full-time basis.
Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently supporting the store back of house operations.
- Receive and handle stock orders from hub or warehouse, process relevant paperwork updating internal systems, ensure accuracy of products received and report any discrepancy
- Sort, ticket/label merchandise into pre-defined categories/Sku's.
- Support the sales team with replenishment and retrieving stock in a timely manner
- Physical stock management/movement to maintain an effective stock flow and storage process.
- Keep back of house in a tidy manner compliant with Retail Operations and Standards
- Perform general administrative duties as required by the store lead including answering telephone calls and liaising with Customer Service
- Computer skills in core Microsoft software (MS Excel), previous exposure to SAP desirable
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Able to multi task with good prioritisation while working with pace
- Strong communication skills, team player
- Capable of physically demanding work, such as moving heavy boxes
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || || || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert