Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Tory Burch
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 24 Jan 2022
The Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns will help drive the strategy, development and orchestration of our 360 marketing campaigns, from positioning through to campaign hindsighting. The person in this role will be equal parts strategist and creative problem solver, helping to build breakthrough campaigns and marketing programs that attract and engage the customer through immersive storytelling, consistency of message and strategic amplification.
This manager will focus their efforts on supporting the Footwear & RTW categories to drive brand halo while also driving profitability in these categories. This individual will be collaborative and solution-oriented, synthesizing insights from cross -functional teams to deliver marketing campaigns that are globally scalable and on-brand. Critical thinking, collaboration and project management skills are integral, as is a proven ability to think outside and box and inspire cross functional teams to develop innovative solutions to unique business and brand challenges.
- Work with cross functional teams to gather and synthesize key inputs necessary to develop campaign strategy
- Product : Partner closely with RTW and Footwear merchandising, and buying teams to align on key business strategies, product priorities, and positioning objectives
- Customer : Collaborate with CRM and Analytics teams to determine customer lenses of these products and identify relevant insights
- Marketplace : Bring in market trends and opportunities, competitive insights and customer mindset hypotheses to shape various campaign strategies
- Establish campaign objectives, key marketing strategies, and audience + channel choices
- Author integrated marketing strategy for each campaign, driving creation of end-to-end campaign plans across marketing channels (Digital, Social, Site, Visual, PR, Email, Retail, etc.)
- Develop all marketing and creative briefs for cross functional partners and agencies where relevant
- Generate innovative campaign channel activation ideas to drive objectives
Briefing + Cross Functional Coordination:
- Drive coordination and implementation with cross functional teams to ensure tight development of tactical plans back to overall campaign objectives by channel and region
- Provide thought leadership / lead brainstorms and working sessions to inspire channel and regional partners to innovate and test new tactics and programs
- Ingest + synthesize channel plans from cross functional teams to ensure final campaign rollout hangs together and delivers on overarching objectives
Campaign Execution Orchestration + Hindsighting:
- Drive all cross-team communication on final plans during campaign launch and execution phase
- Synthesize real time campaign + channel results against product performance and generate hypotheses for executives and partners
- Lead pivot recommendations at different stages post execution, secure approvals on pivot strategies and communicate broadly
- Establish and lead formal campaign hindsight process and work to establish clear benchmarks for campaign KPIs
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
- 4+ years relevant experience (Marketing/Integrated Marketing)
- Experience in Fashion/Retail/Luxury preferred
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Tory Burch brand and customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and and collaborator
- Strong visual and presentation skills (experience w/ MAC/Keynote a plus)
- Strong understanding of product, merchandising functions
- Collaborative builder and problem solver
Please note any skills/qualities you would want someone to have in this role in addition to our core skills :
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
- Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert