Sales Associate - Munich
- Axel Arigato
- Munich (Stadt), Bayern (DE)
- Closing date
- 8 Dec 2021
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for two passionate Sales Associates– Part & Full- time, to join our team in Munich. The Sales Associates are responsible for handling excellent customer service, increasing brand knowledge, executing visual standards and driving sales and other performance goals set for the store together with the Store Manager. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to work for an exciting brand.
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service in line with the company’s expectations.
- Follow strictly the company’s retail manuals.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To uphold clear and concise communication with all departments, colleagues and staff.
- To continuously build and maintain customer relationships
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- To assist in stocktaking.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- To know your city and the social movements within it. To use this information as a tool during the customer service ceremony.
- To be aware of daily sales targets, KPI goals and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Work in and promote a team-oriented environment that can have fun whilst remaining professional.
- To take responsibility for own actions whilst showcasing a positive attitude.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Put customers at ease when dealing with complaints and be seen to go the extra mile.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Representative role
- To participate in customer store events if deemed necessary.
- Prior sales experience in retail is a must
- Sales experience with high-end retail brands is an advantage.
- Strong selling techniques and excellent customer service skills.
- Passionate about Axel Arigato products and brand.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work productively and take initiative.
- Works well with others and is a good team player.
- Great communication skills with a social and outgoing personality.
- Have a humble approach and contribute to a good team spirit.
- Be open to new things and receptive to constant development.
- Willing to work flexible hours and availability as per business needs.
Salary: According to agreement
Starting date: Flexible
Apply by submitting your CV and a brief statement of why you are the perfect fit for this position in English.
We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
We're Axel Arigato – a people-powered lifestyle brand.
Since launching in 2014 by Swedish natives Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, we've been expanding our product offering which started with sneakers to include ready-to-wear for men, women and kids as well as lifestyle accessories. By forgoing seasonal collections and engaging with our customers directly, we aim to democratise the luxury fashion market delivering an exceptional price/value proposition. The brand is socially-driven and we insert our community into the buying experience by utilising social media platforms as a tool to understand consumer needs, preferences and desires. The goal is to create a brand that brings people together, through the power of positivity, community and memorable experiences.
The brand believes in the Swedish/Japanese philosophy behind minimalism and this is the main source of inspiration for the brand. The word Arigato or Thank You in Japanese, originally and literally means "difficult to exist". It was used to express that something was valuable and not easily found.
We have two main offices in Göteborg, Sweden and London, England.
Stora Badhusgatan 37
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert