Manager Customer Experience (m/f/d)
Manager Customer Experience (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
Global Retail Services wants to inspire market and customer trust by adding customer centric value through services, tools and experiences in partnership. We are looking for a motivated Manager Customer Experience (m/f/d) who will lead the Omnichannel Services projects which extend our services to new countries and extend the services on offer to include Ship from Store.
What you can expect:
- Own the optimization of our existing Omnichannel Services, working with the local Retail Operations teams and the relevant Global teams within the Omnichannel Program to grow the use of OCS, promote effective techniques which enhance the customer awareness of OCS and share best practice to ensure the store teams awareness of OCS processes and sales tips to drive towards the company strategic goals of exceeding 5% net sales share from OCS
- Manage Project Plans, Timelines and Priorities with guidance. This role could include taking the lead in projects like the roll out of OCS to additional countries or the extension of new services and improved services like Try-On as Personal Styling appointments but it can also include regular tasks like managing the update of seasonal content in MOCCA and the kiosks to ensure our OCS are presented correctly with each seasonal change
- Active pull and push transfer of Project Management, Functional Enhancements and Operational knowledge & competencies within the team
- Maintain networks with relevant teams and external service providers or suppliers to be aware of innovations which can influence the delivery of excellent Omnichannel Services
- Promote the Omnichannel mindset within the business as key to future customer experience and profitability
- A rounded knowledge of fashion Retail and existing Omnichannel Services is essential to this role
- Experience working in and / or managing projects which include integrated working with other departments and external contacts with Retail and / or Omnichannel topics is highly beneficial to this role
- At least 1-3 years of relevant project management experience, ideally in a premium fashion environment
- A high level of written and spoken English for business use
- Good cultural awareness to tailor communication appropriately to market contacts
- Willingness to constantly improve own knowledge basis
- Willingness to travel to spend time in the Hubs and in the stores with the local Retail Operations leader or Area Managers
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert