Online Store Management Intern @ LN-CC
WHERE: Based in Milano (both SW and Office days)
FROM WHEN: Immediately
We are currently looking for a strongly motivated graduate or young professional to join our all-star, international and growing Online Store Management team based in Milan.
The LNCC’s Online Store Management team play a key role in supporting the development and implementation of seasonal operating plans designed to capture global sales for the brand’s online store.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that the online store and overall look and feel of the site reflect LN-CC’s vision
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and running of the website and daily site checks to ensure the quality of the site and product offer is set and maintained.
- Reporting any bugs or issues discovered during quality checks to the relevant team.
- Assist with the maintenance of product feeds on B2B channels, especially Farfetch.
- Track online wholesale partners to monitor GEO-pricing.
- Working closely with the buying, merchandising, marketing and creative teams to ensure alignment across all channels.
- Support the merchandising team during markdown periods, special collaborations, collection launches and holiday campaigns.
- Keep up to date on E-commerce innovation and trends, monitoring competitor websites.
What we're looking for:
- Academic Background in Economics / Management / Marketing or similar degrees
- Passionate about fashion, design, luxury and digital
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel
- Fluency in English is a must. Native level fluency in Korean and/or Chinese is a big plus.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment, with a multi-tasking and problem-solving approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Pro-active and can-do attitude.
- Willingness to engage with and ability to communicate effectively across the business.
What we offer:
- 6-months internship (with monthly compensation), as a big start for you in the e-commerce & fashion industry
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, staff discounts on the online store and on TLG brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience within TLG, with learning on the job and ad hoc sessions during the intership
- Be part of the young (29 on avg.) and international (8 nationalities) LN-CC team and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In LN-CC opportunities for growth are limitless. Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!