Atelier Sample Machinist
- Working closely with the studio team and Atelier Manager to create samples, including MTO, Bespoke, collection pieces and Bridal, using luxury high finishing techniques and skills.
- Collaborate with the pattern cutters to maintain open communication with sampling standards, ensuring you are creating well-fitting garments.
- Participation in fittings for bespoke garments, including taking measurements and completing alterations, when head fitter is away.
- You are expected to provide the best customer experience during the fitting process.
- To record accurate fitting notes
- Ensure all finished garments are completed to the highest quality and within the time expectations
- Previous experience of at least 5-10 years of working as a sample machinist within Luxury industry. Particularly bridal is of interest
- Experience of working with different materials a must, including very light weight
- Have good techniques of hand sewing, embroidery, beading and machinery.
- Have fantastic communication skills to work with the studio team, including problem solving
- Keep a calm and positive attitude and work hard to fulfil the company’s needs.
- It is essential that you work with speed and accuracy, as well as being flexible with your hours.