We are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join our small team.
Please read the following carefully to see if you are a good match for the role.
The Ecommerce Assistant will support the Head of Digital & Ecommerce in all duties pertaining to the Roland Mouret online flagship store, working across various ecommerce, digital marketing and customer service touchpoints to help the brand hit relevant growth targets and ensuring an excellent customer experience is achieved.
The candidate will manage all elements of the online store including product upload, inventory management, marketing campaign delivery and ecommerce photography - liaising with a number of 3rd party agencies.
In addition the candidate will manage elements of the digital marketing output including email marketing, paid advertising, affiliates and SEO.
The candidate will also own all areas of customer service and order/returns process across phone, email and live chat – ensuring exceptional pre and post purchase customer experience and strengthening the brand/customer relationship whilst helping towards customer LTV targets.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to problem solve and multitask in a face paced environment, ensuring deadlines are met under time pressure, whilst maintaining a confident and articulate manner when liaising with customers to ensure a strong brand/customer relationship is achieved. The ability to outline ways to improve efficiency across their areas of remit is also preferable.
- Working with marketing, merchandising and product teams to upload product and update product information via CMS.
- Delivering onsite changes to site in line with marketing and trading calendars.
- Managing customer service communication across phone, email and live chat.
- Liaising with logistics, warehouse and product teams to ensuring onsite inventory accuracy is maintained and all customer queries are resolved in an efficient manner.
- Executing all brand newsletter communication in line with marketing calendar via ESP.
- Working with marketing team to schedule and manage ecommerce photography shoots.
- Work with Private Client Executive to ensure potential VIP customers are identified and directed to the relevant areas of the business.
- Work with 3rd party agencies to execute elements of ecommerce and digital marketing strategies across email marketing, paid advertising, affiliates, SEO, photography and others.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to to problem solve and multitask in a face paced, time pressured environment.
- Self starting and detail oriented who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Experience working with Shopify Plus.
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with a 3rd party live chat platform such as ZenDesk preferred but not essential.
- Experience working in the fashion industry preferred but not essential.