Social Marketing and Content Manager
- Create and develop the social media strategy and campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement and achieve sales returns.
- Formulating high-quality, engaging, written and graphic content stories for social media messages under the guidance of the Brand and Art Directors.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms and increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Understanding various social channel metrics
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Develop reports on emerging social trends
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Collect customer data and analyse and dig into data and interactions and visits and draw actionable insights. Use data to build comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Form key relationships with influencers and VIP's across the social media platforms to bring brand awareness and sales.
- Plan influencer activations, as part of the extended PR t
- Report progress and performance to senior marketing management.
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience and brand manager on social experience.
- Experience in developing social strategies and expanding to other social platforms
- Ability to build social communities.
- Creative visually as well with idea generation
- A good copy writer who understands our brand voice and positioning
- A digital producer, has experience in digital sales
- Experienced in content creation
- Ability to connect with people and provide good customer service
- Basic sales skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills